July 07, 2006

Friday Five



1. How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings for whatever you have to do on a typical day?
It usually takes my about 45 minutes to get ready on a day that I have school. On church days it depends, probably between 30 minutes to an hour.

2. If you had to retrieve your birth certificate right now, how long would it take before you had it in hand?
About 2 minutes.

3. How long would it take you, via the quickest means available, to get to the place of your birth from where you are right now?
Umm about 15 minutes.

4. How long has it been since your last visit to the dentist?
I am like half a month over due for my 6 month check up. But it is not my fault. They couldn't get me in right away.

5. How long is your usual get-ready-for-bed routine?
I don't really have a routine, usually I get ready for bed, which takes about 5 minutes. Then climb into my bed, then go to sleep.

Hope you have a Blessed Day!

God Bless,
Nicole

0 comments:

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks