June 04, 2006

A Much Needed Update~


I hope that you have a Blessed day!


Yeah well, so much for my promises of posting more often, and all of that. I am currently on my summer break from school, however I must say that it isn't much of a break. We have been watching my cousin's children for the past week or so. They are so cute and I love them, they just aren't to keen on the idea of sleeping in. I know that all of you mother's out there, just shook your head or something. Well I give honor to you all, honor that you well deserve.

Last weekend was the wedding of Joseph and Irene. I have to say that it was beautiful. And though I have said it already, I truely wish the couple the very best. Although Irene is gone to Arkansas and I will miss her very much, I won't stop praying for her and loving her. It was a beautiful wedding, and they both looked so happy.

This weekend was just as busy. Friday Night My dad, mom, sister and I went to the Tigers game. It was soo cool, because it is only like the second time I have been to a baseball game. They lost, which was kind of a bummer, and so did the Pistons that very night.

Saturday was a busy day too. I woke up at 7 and got ready, picked up one of my youth, and headed to our daughter work church in Roseville. We then passed out doorhangers around the city of Roseville. It was a good time. Then I went to a Sectional BBQ in Eastpointe. That was really a lot of fun, even if it did rain. Then I met Jacob at my house and we went over to my grandmother's house for dinner.

Though it was busy, it was a fun weekend. Now I am relaxing on Sunday, and shortly after I post I am going to go clean my room, Yipee. However it really needs done.

I do have to say that my one disappointment with this weekend, is calling my school to try to register for classes, and I was put on hold for 1 HOUR AND A HALF. I was so mad, and I still can't get in touch with the school. Its not like I want to talk to anyone, I just want to get my schedule, through the automated service. grr... Oh well I will work it out.

I hope that you have a Blessed day!

God Bless,
Nicole



0 comments:

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks