June 07, 2006

6-06-06

Ok this whole week and practically the month has been a build up for today, well I guess it is after midnight, so yesterday. So is it a date that should be mark as "Of the Devil", or is it simply just another date on the calendar? What do you think? I have to say that I think it is just another day.

Do we give the devil too much credit? I mean to be truthful he is at work everyday. So does a date give him more power. I think not. I mean do you think the devil is schemeing especially for the date to have the right numbers in it?

But we sure did commercialize it, didn't we? I mean with Hell, MI having a big party and the Omen being released on the date.

I just wish that with as much that this date brought talk about the devil, that we can remember to give Jesus the same attention, everyday, not just on certain dates.

Well I hope that you have a Blessed Day!

God Bless,
Nicole

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

o yea i know i saw that on tv about the party going on. i think its just another day too

Anonymous said...

I love the way the pix look,.,.,.great job on your site, it looks great.

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks