May 13, 2006

Been so long!

I can't believe it has been so long since I posted. I am ashamed...lol. It seems like I was just complaining about not posting on Saturdays, and now its been almost two weeks since my last post.

I guess that an update is in order then. Well...

School is finally over. Which I am soo glad. However, I am a little depressed that as soon as everyone else is done with school. I will be returning for the Spring/Summer semester.

Our church services have been awesome. I am really amazed with all that God is doing in our church. Last Saturday we traveled to Flint, for Uplink, and we had an awesome service there.

Well, I promise to post again, soon. I hope that you have a Blessed Day.

God Bless,
Nicole

0 comments:

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks