April 12, 2006

An Update

My Goodness it has been a while since my last post. Well here is a post to fill everyone in on what has been happening in my life.

First a praise report. I recieved the results from my biopsy, and the doctor said that it was just a bug bite. PRAISE THE LORD! I am truely thanking God for this news.

Well, pray for me becuase I have been feeling under the weather for about a week now. I HATE ALLERGIES!! I will be glad when I am through with the conjestion!

Yesterday was my moms birthday, she turned 51. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We went out to eat, at this place called Villas, which is a small italian place. It was very good. I had gnocci. I will post a recipe, it was very good.

Well this weekend is Easter. I hope that everyone has a good holiday. Our youth group is doing a skit for Easter. I am praying that it will go well. I have a lot of confidence in them. i know that they will do well. I will try to post some pictures of it, after this weekend.

Well I hope that everyone has a Blessed day, and a Blessed Weekend!

God Bless,
Nicole

0 comments:

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks