April 16, 2006

Resurrection Sunday

Well, the other day in Kroger the manager of the store called today Resurrection Sunday, instead of Easter. I thought that it sounds better, and it gives honor to what today really is.

I have to say that I really enjoyed our service today. I want to tell all of my youth group, YOU DID AWESOME. I am so proud of you all, but not surprised. My dad decided that my sister, him, and my self should sing a song together. so the three of us sang "The Old Rugged Cross". I think that it went very well. The youth did their skit, and signed the song "It Wasn't Easy". They did such an awesome job!

We are sitting around, waiting for the dinner to get ready. We are having ham, chicken, potatoes, beats, baked beans, and a bunch of other stuff. I am so hungry! lol

I hope that you have a Blessed Resurrection Sunday!

God Bless,
Nicole

3 comments:

Gort said...

Resurrection Sunday! I like that.

When you find the partner you want to go through life with you have won.

Nicole, Thanks for visiting my place.

Anonymous said...

hey u guys did a great job singing, and we all did a good job with everything, thanks for leading us through it

Kendra Lynn said...

Glad you had a happy Easter. :)
We did, too.
Today I am tired, but glad that we had a good service.
Love you.
Hope to see you soon.
Kendra

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks