April 24, 2006

King Kong

On Saturday night, my dad rented King Kong. I sat down, thinking that I was going to watch a cute little movie, about a big gorilla. Wow was a wrong. Not that it was a bad movie. It was pretty good. I was shocked at Jack Blacks performance.

However I have to say that there were some really freaky parts in the movie. The natives of the island are FREAKY. And there is a scene with over-sized bugs that gave me the chills. The movie is rated PG13, and I am shocked. But I don't like scary movies.

Well I hope that you have a Blessed Day!

God Bless,
Nicole

3 comments:

Kendra Lynn said...

I'm sure that is one I could'nt watch with Merry and Kelsey. LOL
They freaked out at the bugs in "Honey I Shrunk the Kids".

Anonymous said...

lol thats what jackie said too, i haven't seen it yet, but i will soon

Anonymous said...

lol thats what jackie said too, i haven't seen it yet, but i will soon

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks