March 28, 2006

An Interesting Day

Well today was a very interesting day for me. I had an appointment to get a punch biopsy. I wasn't sure if the insurance company would pay for it, but it did. There was a bump on my arm and I wasn't quite sure what it had come from. The doctor seemed to think that a bug had bit or stung me, and my skin had grown as a scar over it.

So I went to the doctors, I layed down on this chair that they had. I layed on my stomach and my arm layed by my side. I have to say that I was very nervous. First they gave me a local anistetic, which worked pretty good. Then the doctor used this thing that she described as a cookie cutter, and removed the bump. Then I got my first stitches, except for the time I got my wisdom teeth out. It was so weird to be awake as they did it.

The doctor kept asking me if I was feeling hot or queasy. I kept telling her that I couldn't tell, but that I was sweating. Then they said I got really red, and then I turned really white. And I almost passed out. It was interesting.

Right now it hurts a little bit, and itches really bad. I should find out the results some time this week.

Well I hope that I didn't gross anyone out. I hope that you have a Blessed Day!

God Bless,
Nicole

1 comments:

Kendra Lynn said...

oh i HATE getting biopsies....I'm glad Jacob went with you and I'm sure it will be fine.
I love ya.
Kendra

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks