February 25, 2006

Youth Night 2/24/06

We had another awesome service! God is really moving in our youth group. I am so proud of the young people! They led the worship service and did such a great job. Kelsey played the piano, played four songs and did great on them all. Emily was our drummer and she did such a good job! Andrew led the worship service, and Jackie and Jessica praise sang, I am so proud of each and every one of them.

After listening to me struggle to sing, This is the Air I Breathe. preached an awesome message, titled, you'll never guess, What is the Air You Breathe? The youth really responded.

After youth service some of us went out to Coney Island, and had a good time.

Well I hope that everyone has a Blessed Day!

God Bless,
Nicole

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea that was a awesome service. Jacob did an awesome job so did andrew jessica kelsey and emily. and for once you could accually hear me when i praise singed...i am so proud of you nicole you are my new youth leader!!! love ya

Anonymous said...

o i almost forgot...nicole did a great job singing!!!

Kendra Lynn said...

Sounds like you are doing a great job, Nicole.
I love ya.
Kendra

Anonymous said...

aww thanks, it was a good service, and u did a great job singing that song, love ya

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks