November 21, 2006

I love the 90's

Remember the Y2K scare?

My word, that keeps going through my mind. We are doing a project for my History Class, and my group has the 90's.

Remember when everyone stocked up on water and bought gas generators?

I remember watching the New Years Eve Celebrations around the world, and thinking. Well France is alright, maybe we will make it. England is alright.

Sometimes we do this in life as well. We prepare for the worst and think, well I will be prepared. Maybe it is in those times, that instead of turning to our own devices, and our own measures for security, we should lean on God.

God is saying "What about me?" During the times where we feel our world crumbling around us. God just wants us to find comfort and security in His eternal loving arms.

I know that I have had times where I have turned to my own devices. My own way of solving problems. I also know that God has a plan, and I should follow that plan. God knows what He is doing, and situations will turn out much better.

0 comments:

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks